Monday, June 9, 2014

Honestly, my blog looks really boring and empty. So to fix that I am going to post some pictures of where my mother and I lived in Grand Bahama. This is not where we will be returning to at the end of the month, but it gives a general idea of the area. 

This is one of the many beaches on the island, sadly not much time was spent here. 


At the old church, New Hope, in Freeport I was able to give the children's room a makeover. Our friend Jill helped me completely repaint the room from white to blue and paint a tree on the wall. We then allowed the children to paint their hands and add them as the leaves. 


These are some of the children I worked with in Freeport. I will hopefully have a flourishing children's fellowship group in Nassau too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment